According to newmiddleclassdad.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
What are the cheapest cars to insure for a 17 year old?
The cheapest cars to insure for 17 year olds
|Car||Average annual premium|
6 more rows
What is the cheapest car insurance for teenage drivers?
Cheapest Car Insurance for Families with Teen Drivers
- USAA. 103*PER. MONTH. Coming in to top our list of the most affordable insurance company for families who have a teen driver on their policy is USAA. More info
- #2. Geico. 139.60*PER. MONTH.
- #3. Travelers. 139.69*PER. MONTH.
- #4. State Farm. 142*PER. MONTH.
What are the cheapest cars to insure for first time drivers?
Best 10 cheapest cars to insure (2019)
- Volkswagen Polo. Group 1 is the cheapest insurance category for cars and its ranks include the winner of the carwow Car of the Year Little Legend Award, the Volkswagen Polo.
- Skoda Citigo.
- Volkswagen Up.
- Hyundai i10.
- Nissan Micra.
- Ford Ka+
- Ford Fiesta.
- Vauxhall Corsa.
What is the best starter car for a teenager?
Best-cars for teen drivers
- 2015 Chevrolet Equinox.
- 2014 Chevrolet Equinox.
- 2014 Kia Optima.
- 2014 Honda Accord.
- 2014 Ford Fusion.
- 2015 Nissan Altima.
- 2014 Toyota Camry.
- 2014 Nissan Altima.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”